Security & Privacy
Transport Exchange Group Ltd is dedicated to protecting your privacy as you use our web site. Our policy is that no personal information will be collected about you unless you choose to provide it.
Our web server automatically records the domain name and Internet Protocol (IP) address of each visitor to our site. We collect and analyze this information to help us improve the site for our visitors. This information helps us determine which pages you visit, how long you stay and the site you visited immediately beforehand.
Transport Exchange Group Ltd may collect e-mail addresses and other personally identifiable data about visitors when such data is voluntarily submitted. For example, our site uses forms for visitors to request more information, products or become a member. Contact information from the form is used to send orders and information about Transport Exchange Group Ltd to our visitors. Financial information is used to bill visitors in connection with their orders.
Transport Exchange Group Ltd makes every effort to insure the secure collection and transmission of sensitive user information using industry accepted data collection and encryption methodologies. Please be advised, however, that no data transmission over the Internet is 100% secure. Transport Exchange Group Ltd is committed to protecting users’ personal information, but cannot guarantee or warrant the security of this information when it is transmitted over the Internet to or through Transport Exchange Group Ltd’s web site. Transmission of such information is therefore at the risk of the user.
Transport Exchange Group Ltd does not sell, rent or otherwise knowingly disclose such user information outside the organization except as follows:
- When disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be causing injury to or interference with the operations of the web site or the rights (including property rights) or safety of other users or third parties or of Transport Exchange Group Ltd.
- When Transport Exchange Group Ltd reasonably believes that disclosure is required by law or to comply with legal process served on Transport Exchange Group Ltd; and
- If you become a member of Transport Exchange Group Ltd, some information on our membership lists, such as your name and address, may be exchanged with other organizations. Members may opt out of such membership list exchanges by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide us with your full name, address and a note indicating you do not wish your name or address to be shared or sold. Note that Transport Exchange Group Ltd will not knowingly share your e-mail address and phone number.
Privacy of Children
We are especially concerned with protecting the privacy of children who visit our site. We fully support and are in compliance with the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act, even though non-profit organizations are not required to do so.
- If a child is under age 13, the consent of a parent or legal guardian is required before we will collect or use any personal information.
- We collect personal information from children only to be able to provide them with information regarding participation in our children and youth programs.
- To provide your consent, send us an e-mail (email@example.com) identifying yourself and your child with authorization to collect your child’s personal information.
Remember that no one can guarantee the complete security of information transmitted over the Internet. Therefore, you should be careful about the personal information which you provide to us or any other site.